- On site facilities include hard standing with 16.AMP Electricity
- Level stands for Motorvans
- First class toilets and showers
- Laundry service
- Campers Kitchen/Dining/TV lounge
- Camping Gas and Calor Gas on sale
- Ordinance Maps on sale
- Reception office tourist information
- 24 hrs CCTV/security
- Site fully lit at night
- Daily bus service from park to Dublin City.
- Motor caravan Service point
- St Kevin's bus service available daily from Dublin City and Roundwood.
- Dublin information
Shops pubs, restaurants, markets and entertainment are within the leisurely 5 minute stroll to Roundwood Village.
Amenities close by include Glendalough, Mount Usher Gardens, Powercourt House and Gardens, National Garden Exhibition, Lough Tay, Lough Dan and The Sally Gap.
There are numerous walks in the area including the Wicklow Way, the walking trails of Glendalough and the Vartry lake walks beside the park.
Click below to read or Right-Click to download the PDF article So you want to take the kids camping